life gets in the way

I realize it's been a while since I've updated. Things have been hectic. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving over in Pensacola with my cousins and aunt. We have so much to be thankful for this year....but that is another post altogether!
Anne Claire and Griffin just got over the chicken pox. I did manage to snap a few pictures of Annie's foxy-poxy face. Neither of them had them too, too bad, but bad enough to itch and run low grade temps.
Now those same two are battling colds. And Tucker has an abcessed tooth. We went to the dentist today and he needs several fillings. He hates the dentist, which is hard to believe because he's never really had a bad experience w/ them.....I suppose it's the fear of the unknown.
Paul managed to make it through another semester w/ excellent grades and good health. He amazes me!

No comments: