Some say that God no longer performs miracles. I disagree. I look around my life and see miracles every day. Among them:
- I can look forward to an eternity in heaven thanks to the miracle of God's amazing grace.
- I am the lucky wife of an incredible man who has changed my life forever and who loves me more than I sometimes deserve.
- Tucker - our firstborn, ultra-intelligent, funny, sensitive son.
- Griffin - the funniest, laziest, most athletic child you'll ever meet.
- Anne Claire - a true miracle to have a baby girl after 2 of the most Y chromosome bearing children ever born. She is beautiful, funny, and so girly it's almost ridiculous.
- the city of New Orleans. It's a miracle that it has survived post Katrina. The people that have chosen to stay and make it their home are true survivors.
- Tricia Lawrenson - I mean, the girl's sporting new lungs! If that isn't miracle enough, she married into a wonderful family that we love.