I should make a list like my 9 year old did. Things he really wanted to do, not what others wanted him to do. Things like "stay up all night more often" and "eat more sugar".
So, in the spirit of Tucker, here is my list:
- nap more often
- drink more coffee
- perfect my Wii tennis game
- beat Pablo at Jeopardy
- take my kids camping
- teach the boys to fish
- make one fabulous gourmet meal per month
- have more backyard campfires
- memorize an entire book of the Bible
- finish a NY times Sunday crossword in one day, in pen
Happy New Year!