More about Miracles...

Miracles. They are all around us. Fortunately for me, I have been witness to several of them recently:
  • Tricia L. has new lungs and was discharged from the hospital a mere 3 weeks after her transplant!
  • Gwyneth L. , born at 23 weeks, went home TODAY! Alive, healthy, and beautiful. How's that for a 1-2 combo miracle?!
  • My sweet new -- I guess they would be my 3rd cousins?-- Alexis and Chloe, are doing well, eating well, and hopefully will be able to come home in the next week!
  • My darling husband just finished a BEAR of a semester with an A and 2 B's. He rocked his finals and his papers were outstanding. All this while working a full time job and spending time with his family!
We have so much to be thankful for. I encourage you to read my friend Gretchen's blog (I have a link to it over there ----> ) in which she talks about the utter ridiculosity (I realize that isn't a word, but I can't think of what word to use and my writer-husband is heavily involved in a playstation game and cannot be bothered) of how much money Americans spend on clothing for babies who will, ultimately and assuredly, crap (her word) on them. Very wise gal, that Gretchen.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Just wanted to say Hiya! (I'm twiceblessed from AW) I've got a blog too (http://tlufkin.blogspot.com) and two of my friends who also blog are neighbors of yours! No Greater Joy and Plain Old Kristi both are in St Bernard Parish. :D