- It's payday! Around here, that is cause for celebration!
- We made it through another week without any injuries or illnesses.
- I found knock-off Lelli Kelly shoes @ Target! Woo-hoo! (Scout has seen the commercial 9874 times and sings the song repeatedly. She asks for them Every. Single. Day.) I was not about to spend $70 on glittery, beaded sneakers for a 3 year old. So I was thrilled when a friend gave me a tip about some look alikes at Target.
- I'm sitting here drinking coffee. That in itself makes today a wonderful blessed day.
- I have a job. So does Big Daddy.
- Gretchen had her baby! Welcome Johanna Lillian to the world!
- We had another week of blessing some homeless folks. They, in turn, blessed us. My kids hearts are growing every day. I love to see the compassionate side of them.
- I read a great book this week. "Same Kind of Different as Me" -- I strongly suggest it. Have a box of Kleenex neaby. Just sayin'.
- Most of all, it's fabulous because of Jesus.....who said, "but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." Thirsty, anyone?