Friday

Why so fantabulous today? Well....
  • It's payday! Around here, that is cause for celebration!
  • We made it through another week without any injuries or illnesses.
  • I found knock-off Lelli Kelly shoes @ Target! Woo-hoo! (Scout has seen the commercial 9874 times and sings the song repeatedly. She asks for them Every. Single. Day.) I was not about to spend $70 on glittery, beaded sneakers for a 3 year old. So I was thrilled when a friend gave me a tip about some look alikes at Target. 
  • I'm sitting here drinking coffee. That in itself makes today a wonderful blessed day.
  • I have a job. So does Big Daddy. 
  • Gretchen had her baby! Welcome Johanna Lillian to the world!
  • We had another week of blessing some homeless folks. They, in turn, blessed us. My kids hearts are growing every day. I love to see the compassionate side of them. 
  • I read a great book this week. "Same Kind of Different as Me" -- I strongly suggest it. Have a box of Kleenex neaby. Just sayin'.
  • Most of all, it's fabulous because of Jesus.....who said, "but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." Thirsty, anyone?
Have a perfectly fabulous Friday yourselves, and tell me....what are you thankful for today?
Shalom y'all,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for recommending Same Kind of Different as Me on your blog! I work with Thomas Nelson, and we would love to follow your blog and hear what readers think of this moving book. I also want to let you know that Ron and Denver have just released a new book What Difference Do It Make? which updates readers on their activity since the first book came out. Please contact me with your mailing address if you are interested in receiving a complimentary copy of the new book for review on your site at your convenience.

Thanks!

Jodi Hughes
JHughes@thomasnelson.com