I'm still here....just had a little makeover.

I've been wanting to re-vamp my blog for a while and finally took the 12 hours time to do it.

Which explains why it's after midnight, the dinner dishes are not done, and I'll be half asleep while driving my children across town to school tomorrow...

I think Big Daddy thinks I need a blog intervention.

Tucker wants me to have a cutesy name for every day, like "Magical Mondays", "Totally Tuesdays", Wacky Wednesdays"....well, you get the idea. He's 8. What can I say?

So I'm off to bed to dream of what I could have, should have, and might do tomorrow.

See you on Totally Tuesday!

4 comments:

care-in said...

Love the new look!

I used to name non homework days when I taught first grade...Terrific Tuesdays, Wonderful Wednesdays, etc. Makes for a splash of fun!

whimzie said...

Ooh! Pretty!!

And I'm not saying that just because I drive a minivan that looks just like that except it's a dirty silver.

Gretchen said...

Fun! Me likey! I know it takes forevah, though.

Tiffani said...

Faincy Schmaincy!!

Very cool! I've considered changing but break out in a cold sweat at the thought..it's due though!